Can we just stop...
"Hate is a feeling that exists when there is no understanding." - T. Wiliams
At first, Itachi thought that it was some kind of heaven or limbo. Or perhaps he was stuck in some sort of trance state before someone passes on to the afterlife. Multi-chapter. Anthology.Rating:
T for TeenagersGenre:
Sakura, Itachi, Naruto, etc.Disclaimer:
This ain't mine, ho.Prologue
| Chapter Two
I figured since, you're my flist, you might
wanna know? Maybe?
Okay, so, some of you may know that I shop online a lot. And, well, here's my latest and greatest. Also, I added some of my favorite things that I happened to collect over the years.( clicky!Collapse )
- Tags:crackhead, crazy, cute, gah, girlie, hahaha, i have issues, jewelry, love, lulz, personal, random, stuffs, teehee, whatevs., wtfery
Okay, so, unicorn_paige
decided to do a marathon because she had a great deal of writing to complete. I for one, also have a great deal of writing to start on/finish/at least get another chapter in, bitch!
Now, if you wanna join in on our writing marathon. All you have to do is keep up with unicorn_paige
's journal and save June 11th and June 12th on your calendar. Yes, that's right - a whole TWO DAYS. What we want to do is start 10 or 9 PM EST (this is still being debated, I believe) on the night of June 11th and then do a non-stop writing thing for a whole twenty-four hours.
You can find the original link here: http://paige0-o.livejournal.com/47
Here's what I have to finish:
- Strings - 2% completed.
- Doll Face - 0% completed.
- Retail Chronicles - 5% completed.
- Re-write other stuff. - 0% completed.
- Originals - 0% completed.
- A litany - 0% completed.
- The Worst Years of My Life - 0% completed.
Here's everything that is the truth and only the truth.
Bold what applies to you
* I am a male.
* I am a girl.
* I am shorter than 5’4.
* I think I’m ugly.
* I have many scars.
* I tan easily.
* I wish my hair was a different color.
* I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
* I have a tattoo.
* I am self-conscious about my appearance.
* I have/I’ve had braces.
* I wear glasses.
* I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
* I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
* I have more than 2 piercings.
* I have piercing in places besides my ears.
* I have freckles.
* I’ve sworn at my parents.
* I’ve run away from home.
* I’ve been kicked out of the house.
* I have a sibling less than one year old.
* I want to have kids someday.
* I’ve lost a child.
* I’m in school.
* I have a job.
* I’ve fallen asleep at work/school
* I almost always do/did my homework.
* I’ve missed a week or more of school.
* I failed more than 1 class last year.
* I’ve stolen something from my job.
* I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
* Disney movies still make me cry.
* I’ve peed from laughing.
* I’ve snorted while laughing.
* I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
* I’ve glued my hand to something.
* I’ve had my pants rip in public.
* I was born with a disease/impairment/disability.
* I’ve gotten stitches/staples.
* I’ve broken a bone.
* I’ve had my tonsils removed.
* I’ve sat in a doctor’s office/emergency room with a friend.
* I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
* I had a serious surgery.
* I’ve had chicken pox.
* I’ve had measles.
* I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
* I’ve been on a plane.
* I’ve been to Canada.
* I’ve been to Mexico.
* I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
* I’ve been to Japan.
* I’ve celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
* I’ve been to Europe.
* I’ve been to Africa.
* I’ve gotten lost in my city.
* I’ve seen a shooting star.
* I’ve wished on a shooting star.
* I’ve seen a meteor shower.
* I’ve gone out in public in my pyjamas.
* I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
* I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts.
* I’ve been to a casino.
* I’ve been skydiving.
* I’ve gone skinny dipping.
* I’ve played spin the bottle.
* I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
* I’ve crashed a car.
* I’ve been skiing.
* I’ve been in a play.
* I’ve met someone in person from Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter
* I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
* I’ve seen the Northern lights.
* I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
* I’ve played chicken.
* I’ve played a prank on someone.
* I’ve ridden in a taxi.
* I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
* I’ve eaten sushi.
* I’ve been snowboarding.
* I’m single.
* I’m in a relationship.
* I’m engaged.
* I’m married.
* I’ve gone on a blind date.
* I’ve been the dumped more than the dumper
* I miss someone right now.
* I have a fear of abandonment.
* I’ve gotten divorced.
* I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
* I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
* I’ve told someone I didn’t like/love them when I did.
* I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
* I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex.
* I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
* I am a cuddler.
* I’ve been kissed in the rain.
* I’ve hugged a stranger.
* I have kissed a stranger.
* I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
* I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
* I’ve sneaked out of my house.
* I have lied to my parents about where I am.
* I am keeping a secret from the world.
* I’ve cheated while playing a game.
* I’ve cheated on a test.
* I’ve run a red light.
* I’ve been suspended from school.
* I’ve witnessed a crime.
* I’ve been in a fist fight.
* I’ve been arrested.
* I’ve consumed alcohol.
* I regularly drink.
* I’ve passed out from drinking.
* I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
* I’ve taken pain killers when I didn’t need them.
* I’ve inhaled Nitrous.
* I’ve done drugs.
* I have cough drops when I’m not sick
* I can swallow about 5 pills at a time no problem.
* I have been diagnosed with Clinical Depression
* I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorder.
* I shut others out when I’m depressed.
* I’ve taken anti-depressants.
* I have been anorexic or bulimic
* I’ve slept an entire day when I didn’t need it.
* I’ve hurt myself on purpose.
* I’ve woken up crying.
* I’m afraid of dying.
* I hate funerals.
* I’ve seen someone die.
* Someone close to me has committed suicide.
* I’ve planned my own suicide.
* I’ve attempted suicide.
* I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
* I own over 5 rap CDs.
* I own an iPod or MP3 player.
* I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga
* I own multiple designer purses.
* I own something from Hot Topic.
* I own something from Pac Sun.
* I collect comic books
* I own something from Gap.
* I like girls.
* I like guys.
* I’ve been close to being homeless.
* I’ve had someone close to me almost die.
* I’ve been in more then one Near Death Experience
* I have smoked weed
* I have been accused of something that I never did.
If you noticed, I am testing some codes with my journal should the occurrence arise that I need to fix the dreamwidth comm page with something prettiful.
So. Like it? IT TOOK ME FOREVS.
Picture of Erin, last seen in West Palm Beach Florida on 4/10/11. Pass this on to all of your friends. Spread this everywhere. On facebook, lj, twitter, dA. Anywhere, she's been missing for nine days now and I know this girl. Like, she was in my classes in high school, we talked to each other a couple of times, she even watched my dog once and she used to live down the street from me. Even though we're not particularly close, I'd really appreciate it if you would spread the word because it would be really upsetting if we couldn't find her.ETA: The Police have been contacted and have asked that if anyone sees her, they should contact the West Palm Beach Florida police IMMEDIATELY.
Official flyer: Erin Fitzpatrick last seen 4/10/11 in West Palm Beach, Florida. If you know someone who lives anywhere in that area please re-post this. Any information can be sent to the inbox of John Fitzpatrick or Maureen Drewes Fitzpatrick or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, her parents just want to know she is safe.
Uhhh... it's your birthday... Cynchick... um... go have fun with friends and family.
Er... stay awesometastic?
Some flubber (dude, if he was real, I would totally give him to you).
Oh, and I hope today was SUPER WONDERFUL despite the fact that it was a Monday, and that most Monday's make people want to commit suicide, or murder. Comma Splice.
I'm tired. BUT ANYWAYS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
RED PANDA! 8D